What are your rates?
- One time, 15-minute phone consultation: FREE - Please give us a call for more information!
- Intake Session (90791): $225 (60 - 75 minutes)
- Individual Therapy Session (90837): $150 (53 - 60 minutes)
- Individual Therapy Session (90834): $140 (38 - 52 minutes)
- Individual Therapy Session (90832): $130 (16 - 37 minutes)
- Home Visits: We can provide treatment in a client’s home when necessary. Home visits may be scheduled when clinical symptoms prevent office visits or when a client has scheduling conflicts. Additionally, treatment for OCD may require exposure response prevention (ERP) sessions with things and situations in the home environment. Additional fees will apply to cover the time and travel involved.
- Intensive Exposure Response Prevention Therapy:
- Intensive ERP Therapy
- Three (3) 2.5-hour sessions per week.
- Rapid Recovery
- Five (5) 90-minute sessions per week for approximately 3 weeks.
- We also provide intensive treatment for other mental health conditions. Please contact us if you are interested in discussing this option.
- No Show Fee: $65
- Cancellation with less than 24 hours' notice: $65
- Subpoena Fee: $350/hour
- Phone Call: $40/per 15 mins (first 15 mins free)
- Letter Writing or Completing Documentation: $40/per 15 mins (first 15 mins free)
Yes, we currently accept Aetna, Anthem BCBS, Cigna/Evernorth, & CT Husky.
- For other insurance plans, we will work with clients and their insurance companies as an out-of-network provider. Insurance plans may reimburse a percentage of the session fees depending on the plan’s out-of-network mental health benefits.
- If you plan to use insurance to cover the cost of treatment, be sure you have met any prior authorization or referral requirements. We can provide you with a monthly statement and/or receipt of payment at your request for your insurance company. We cannot guarantee you will receive reimbursement. You may want to check with your insurance carrier before you begin treatment if this option is something you would like to consider.
When is payment due?
You can choose to pay either at the time of scheduling, online via client portal or in person at the start of each session.
What forms of payment do you accept?
The following forms of payment are accepted: Cash, Checks, Credit Cards, & Debit Cards.
Do I need to bring anything to my first session?
After scheduling your intake, we will e-mail you the clinical intake and administrative agreement packet or a secured link to the client-portal to complete forms prior to your first session. Please bring them with you to the intake session. These forms will provide valuable information for both therapist and you as part of the intake process and will help orient you to my therapeutic style. If you have any questions, please feel free to call or e-mail us to discuss this prior to your first session.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations made within 24 hours of the appointment time will be charged the missed appointment fee.